Saturday, August 11, 2012

Life in a Box


You know those plexi-glass boxes you sometimes see on tv - the ones that they put a person in and turn on a fan. All of a sudden, dollar bills are flying everywhere and the person in the box is grabbing desperately in all directions at once, trying to snag as many of those flying dollar bills as possible? Lately, that's what my brain feels like - all kinds of random thoughts flying around my head, blown around by some invisible force, and I'm trying my darndest to grab as many as I can so that I might be able to finally put them in some kind of reasonable order.  Maybe it's just the fate of a stay-at-home, homeschooling mother of four. I just don't seem to have the time or energy to complete one thought before I have to be off to the next one.  It's actually amazing that I've been able to write this much with only four interruptions from various other people currently living in my house.  And that's the extent of what I have to say...I feel completely different thoughts coming on...

No comments:

Post a Comment